All sectors and industries have experienced supply chain issues, especially over the past couple of years. Question is, is now the time to invest in on-site facilities?
There’s no doubt over the past couple of years due to worldwide restrictions and economic factors, supply chains have suffered. In turn, as have many sectors and industries – especially manufacturers.
The question is, is now the time to invest in in-house facilities?
Have you considered how much it could increase productivity and profitability?
In-House Powder and Paint Facilities
Many manufacturers fabricate their products onsite, having them ‘finished’ elsewhere. Finished can vary from powder coated or painted to fully galvanised. Once complete the products are then sent back to the manufacturer or onto the next process, outsourced or in-house.
Benefits of In-House Facilities
- More control over the finished result
- Can quickly resolve any issues or defects
- Quicker turnaround for the customer
- Increased productivity
- Increased profitability
- Reduced costs due to in-house facilities
Order Process & Turnaround
We manufacture each Spray Pre-Treatment System, Powder Coating System, Curing or Drying Oven made-to-order, specific for each customer and their requirements.
1. To begin the order process arrange a consultation directly via the Contact Us page.
2. Once we have received your enquiry we will arrange a consultation and then begin designing your exact solution. Working hand-in-hand with you and your business, every step of the way.
3. The turnaround of your order greatly depends on the type of system or full finishing line being designed and manufactured. Customers will be advised of the estimated turnaround as per consultation.
Designed, Manufactured, Installed & Delivered
Many people fail to understand not all companies provide all aspects, overlooking this can result in more costs than was anticipated. TD Finishing are the ONLY company you will need to design, manufacture, deliver and install your new industrial powder coating line, whether that be only one area or the whole facility.
When you invest in a TD Finishing powder coating or wet paint system you can expect a direct and personal service, our dedicated installation teams will be there from the point off offloading the equipment until the system is commissioned and ready to start production. If your old plant requires removal, we can also do that!
Once your new plant is installed, full testing then takes place to make sure everything is operating as it should, and as efficiently as it should.
If you’d like more details on how TD Finishing can provide your company in-house professional, industrial paint and powder coating facilities. Contact us on – 0121 520 8884 or email us directly at – firstname.lastname@example.org.